Busy time for events and clinical trial updates for the company in the next couple of months.
- Fourth quarter conference call, within next two weeks
- Progress of CTP-656 with FDA
- Start date for CTP-543
- Cowen conference March 6-8
- Roth conference March 12-15
- Barclays conference March 14-16
- TEVA Pharmaceuticals FDA approval date (first deuterated drug)
- AVP-786 Residual Schizophrenia phase 2 clinical trial nearing complete April
The most important from above, is the progress of CTP-656 with the FDA, and the start of phase 2 clinical trial with CTP-543 for Alopecia Areata, which was previously guided for the first quarter of 2017. Thank you for reading.